Gospel Power Outreach
GOSPEL POWER OUTREACH
A Weekly Evangelical Publication of Ultimate Power Gospel Assembly (UPGA) A.K.A.
Covenant of Power Evangelical Ministries International, Ibadan, Nigeria
Theme: There Is Power in the Blood of Jesus
Anchor Scripture: "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony..." — Revelation 12:11
In a world filled with sin, fear, sickness, oppression, and hopelessness, God has provided one eternal remedy—the precious Blood of Jesus Christ. The Blood that was shed on Calvary over two thousand years ago has never lost its power. It still saves sinners, heals the sick, delivers the oppressed, restores broken lives, and grants victory over the powers of darkness.
The Blood of Jesus is God's covenant of mercy. No sinner is beyond redemption when he or she comes to Christ in genuine repentance. No bondage is too strong for the Blood to break. No guilt is too great for the Blood to cleanse.
Today, Jesus Christ is calling you. If you are burdened by sin, tormented by evil powers, afflicted by sickness, or discouraged by life's challenges, come to Him. He is still saving, healing, and delivering all who believe.
"The blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)
WHAT THE BLOOD OF JESUS DOES
Cleanses from every sin.
Reconciles us to God.
Defeats Satan and his works.
Brings divine healing.
Grants victory and protection.
Gives bold access into God's presence.
Secures eternal life for all who believe.
PRAYER OF SALVATION
Lord Jesus,
I come to You today acknowledging that I am a sinner. I believe You died for my sins and rose again for my justification. Wash me with Your precious Blood. Forgive all my sins. Come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Give me the power to live for You all the days of my life.
Thank You for saving me.
In Jesus Name. Amen.
PRAYER FOR HEALING AND DELIVERANCE
Father, in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ, I plead the Blood of Jesus over my life and family. Let every sickness, affliction, oppression, curse, and bondage be destroyed by the power in the Blood of Jesus. Let every yoke be broken, every chain be loosed, and every work of darkness be overturned. I receive healing, restoration, peace, and total victory through the Blood of the Lamb. In Jesus Name. Amen.
THIS WEEK'S DECLARATION
I am redeemed by the Blood of Jesus. I am forgiven. I am healed. I am delivered. I am protected. I am an overcomer. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. The Blood of Jesus speaks mercy, favour, victory, and divine preservation over my life in Jesus name.
Amen.
JOIN US:
You are warmly invited to worship with us and experience the saving, healing, and delivering power of Jesus Christ.
Ultimate Power Gospel Assembly (UPGA) (Covenant of Power Evangelical Ministries International) Ibadan, Nigeria
For Prayers, Counseling, and Testimonies:
Bishop Prof. Julius O. Soyinka
📧 ultimatepowergospelassembly@gmail.com
📞 +234 802 292 6040
Comments
Post a Comment